FS Rust Free, running great 1981 X in Utah

snowtire

Low Mileage
Very nice 1981 FIAT X1/9. Car is in fantastic shape. I looked around the country to find one that was rust free, had fuel injection, and was in great shape. This is the one. It spent its life in Palm Springs, California and so has no rust. I have to clear space in the garage and so I cannot hang onto it. $2200 obo.

This car in particular is fantastic and retro-70s looking with its two tone paint. I believe it was originally all brown, but the previous owner painted the upper half of the car a cream color. It is very well done and fits the car well. It starts right up and runs quietly. It passed (strict) emissions in CA last year, but I have not registered in here in UT yet.

See lots of photos at http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=733005&nid=443&tab=myads/view&ad=4557714

Last edited:
I like the paint scheme, looks like the PO was trying to mimic the low-waisted two tone that was used on 83-84 cars.

X-Heads would want to see pix of the lower rear corners from a very low vantage point from the outside, and the same spots from the inside, the rear trunk wells, as they are typical rust-out spots.

bump. Some superficial rust under the sound/heat insulation under the package shelf in rear trunk. Nothing in rear corners though. Desert car.

Back