FS Scorpion Parts

Azzurra551

Low Mileage
Selling a few parts...some are listed on Lancisti.
ANSA DUAL (NOT QUAD EXHAUST) tip exhaust for Scorpion. This is rare, and it is in perfect shape..purchased from MIAH INC, which is no longer in business. No holes, no tears, all brackets for hangars still in place..ANSA decal still there...No longer available for Lancia. Someone asked for the headers..They are still on the car, so they are not being sold yet.
$300.00 + shipping ..You can calculate your own, the weight is 50 lbs.
Perfect condition, Original Factory Service Shop Manual for the Lancia Scorpion Montecarlo with original Factory Part # from FIAT.
No smudges, no tears..all incerts and diagrams still intact and perfect. Binding is perfect. Purchased from Monte because mine was lost, however I found mine, so selling this one. $130.00 plus shipping which in the US shouldn't be more than $5.00 There is one on ebay for a wee bit less, but it is spiral bound, which means its a copy of the original.

Dual radiator fans, with radiator..complete set up, all works perfectly $175.00 + shipping
I also have two air filter canisters with all hardware and I think a filter as well..One is brand new. $45.00 each + shipping or $70.00 for both + shipping

Any questions, shoot me an email. I will work with you on shipping. I am selling parts I know I will not need, to hopefully help someone else with their Scorp. I "may" sell mine, but for sentimental reasons, I am just dealing with extra parts.

Last edited:
Sorry about that..I still have the headers on the car..won't be able to sell the car, let alone drive it, otherwise..:)

Back