FS - Seats and OEM grills and air dam

tdskip

True Classic
Hi guys - I tracked down a set of correct '74 seats (thanks!) so these need a new home. Fairly low mile car, foams are good. Need a good clean but would be OK once done, but not show. Good driver quality is probably the right expectation. Great if you are going to re-upholster. I have not cleaned these, better to show worst possible picture and then have you be pleasantly surprised.

Hard to ship due to size, so probably best in/around SoCal or maybe NorCal if I drive up.

spareseats.jpg

Make an offer.

Last edited:
air dam

In good condition, dusty, but straight w/out cracks. A bit of clean up and it would look like new. Didn't clean this up, but did a spot cleaning on the back side and it will look good after a cleaning and Back to Black or similar.

laterfrontsplitter.jpg

I'm in SoCal, local pick up or drop off would be great. Can also ship in USA.

rear grille

In good condition, haven't cleaned it yet (sorry). I'd call this one a 7.5 or 8 out of ten basically due to needing paint. No dents or dings.

laterbumpercover.jpg

I'm in SoCal, but shipping in USA is OK.

Make a fair offer and off we go!

Last edited:
For sale - x parts

Same as the other ones, dusty but in very nice shape under the dust. No cracks, not bent or chewed up.

laterairdam.jpg

I'm in SoCal, pick up or delivery is great, but can ship in USA.

Make a fair offer.

I have a rear grill....

Pete if you have not found a rear grill I have one, but no valence. PM me if you are interested.

Thanks to everyone for such quick responses. A fellow member contacted me last night and I've purchased a rear grille and valence in excellent condition.:D

'PeteX1/9

Back