Going to Mid-Ohio this week

Steve Hoelscher

True Classic
I am going to Mid-Ohio for the Grand Am race this week. Any body know of any Xheads in the Columbus area I could visit while I am there :grin:

not in Ohio but

if your even in Northern NY area! your more than welcome to come by!!:excited:

Not in Columbus but if you're going through Dayton, Everett and I will get you a cold beer or a hot coffee. We are just minutes off of Rt 70 or Rt.35, between New Lebanon and Brookville. You could check out Sparky the frankenSpider and my X1/9 aquisition. :)

There could be someone in Columbus

Some guy named Matt.

If you go through Cincinnati and need a short break let me know.

Darn, you're a couple weeks too late. I dropped the transmission to replace an engine seal a few weeks ago.

JimV
Milford, OH

I'd like to have one of Steves reconditioned transmissions. I see that Matt Brannon carries them. (Hey Steve, my tranny's weak into second and crunchy, too...are you perchance, uh, giving away any 5-speed trannys? ) :lol:

There are...

....four or five of us in the general area. I am currently about 100 miles north, used to be about 20 miles from Mid-Ohio. Would shoot down there, but am going to attempt to replace a waterpump. Not a real easy job on my car.:wall:

Schedule

This is actually a business trip but I am taking the time to drop by and see my good friends Matt and Marnie at Midwest. That was kinda the point of the post. I am flying so won't be passing through much of anywhere else.

I was wondering if any body else from here planned on being at the race. It would be fun to have a mini-get to gether there. I will be there through Sunday.

Dan, I will be in NY next week. At the Monticello Motorsports Country Club Monday and Tuesday. But that's not exactly northern NY. From there I go to Indianapolis (Putnam Park) for the rest of the week.

Spent most of the day today at Matt's

Had fun at Matt's today. Built a transmission for a customer. Drooled over the cool new plated hardware Matt has.... I gotta get some of that stuff for my '74 :)

Hey Steve, join the club...

Sounds like Santa Claus is coming to town with all the coin I'm throwing at all that BLING! Ha! I'll bet I'm Matt's biggest "renewed" customer at the moment ...

Sounds like Santa Claus is coming to town with all the coin I'm throwing at all that BLING! Ha! I'll bet I'm Matt's biggest "renewed" customer at the moment ...

HA! Bling Sming... this stuff is way cooler than chrome. For all of you out there that haven't checked this stuff out you owe it to yourself to do so. Now you can replace all of those crappy old corroded odds and ends with basically NEW plated hardware and its not expensive. Everything from throttle cable brackets to FI fuel rails. It looks like NEW!

Back