Gran Finale interior NEW

Henk Martens

True Classic
Hello,

We can offer you these very rare X 1/9 parts:

1. set of 2 seat covers X 1/9 BLUE, 2x seat cover and 2x seat bottom, NEW, original
2. set of 2 door panels, 1x left and 1x right, NEW, original

Totally Euro 590

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Looks great, but that isn't a Gran Finale interior, it's the 1988 interior, as seen here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIAT-X19-...mobiles_UK&hash=item27c4745f41#ht_1522wt_1218

Gran Finale alcantara interior (blue car version) can be seen here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1989-F-Fi...mobiles_UK&hash=item48444c7358#ht_1466wt_1218

Sadly the Gran Finale interiors are SUPER fragile, and my car when it had just 20,000 on the clock was showing signs of wear. Similarly, my Uno Turbo with same miles was also fraying around the seats.

Best interior I've ever had in any car is the X1/9 black leather one. 80,000 miles in hot/very cold weather, and still going strong!

Are you just kidding?? Lol

I would love black interior door panels if you would wanna trade for red black and silver panels. Pm if interested

I meant the Mica blue exterior factory paint from the eBay ad... I had to buy two Bertone's outright just to remove the leather interiors.:shock:

Your in luck though...I think Henk is now making black repro door panels ...he will certainly chime in :)

I meant the Mica blue exterior factory paint from the eBay ad... I had to buy two Bertone's outright just to remove the leather interiors.:shock:

Your in luck though...I think Henk is now making black repro door panels ...he will certainly chime in :)

I would love to hear about them when he does :)

First thing I did with my 18k miles Gran Finale was find a perfect leather interior, which was quite easy in 1998! the GF seats wear very quickly and you get the coloured squares missing and showing yellow foam through the seat.

If that GF car was not 4 hours drive away, I'd be tempted to go look. Whack some CD30's and KYB's on it, baste it in waxoyl everywhere, and drive the pants off it!

Lovely colour, but the lacquer is a bit soft on the paint which means swirls and, in some light the paint can look a bit thin somehow.

Gran Finale parts still available

I have not purchased them. They are still available for sale from Henk.

Slight difference from the photos on the seat covers, but if you have a black interior and want blue seats and cards, this set is for you.
Henk, please update your photos so folks know what you've got.
It's a nice set.

Back