Green X done Thank you all

Yves

True Classic
Hello all,:grouphug:
I know you love pictures,:love: there is the final touch of my resto after one year.
Most of my time had been in the garage and my workshop to apply many of all the best upgrade I learn from that wonderful forum and peoples who feed it.
Probably you not realize the impact you have on that resto… you have participated by all of yours writing on that forum.:nod: Your so great everybody

Thank you

img001ec.jpg
img002r.jpg
img003c.jpg
img004im.jpg
img005bb.jpg
img006tn.jpg
img007h.jpg
img008l.jpg
img009h.jpg
img010rm.jpg
img011m.jpg
img012r.jpg
img013lo.jpg
img015hx.jpg
img016w.jpg
img017i.jpg
img018sa.jpg
img019ew.jpg
img021r.jpg

img022fb.jpg
img023e.jpg
img014df.jpg
img024te.jpg
img025qj.jpg
img026n.jpg
img027as.jpg
img028ba.jpg
img029zv.jpg
img030sg.jpg
img031l.jpg

Bye

Last edited:
Impressive work Yves,

Looks like you've got tidbits from a lot of us X-Web'rs in your ride.
I admire your efforts, attention to detail and appreciation to all those custom parts that make your X
the much improved, classic ride it is today.

Great work! Thanks for sharing.

I've always had a soft spot for that green. My first X was the same color. Your car looks great!

Love that color also!!! excellent paint job!!! Wow!!!,...bad thing you didn`t get anything from me for the car,.....lol.Enjoy it!!!:thumbsup:

Well done and great attention to detail. Giving "props" to the Xweb family for all their great mods is cool too!

Gorgeous!!!

Congrats on all your hard work. You have made one beautiful X. It's simply a thing of beauty! I wish you many years of fun together. Great Job!

Michael

Wow, it looks superb!

If you ever come down into N.Y. be sure to lt me know.
Cheers,
Kyle

Oups Missing picture!

I don't know why but they miss and important picture
There it is.
screenshot125c.jpg

Everything... everyone else said and more...

... except one misconception Yves...

An X1/9, like every other car on this planet... is NEVER done!

(For example, have you considered adding a bit of TASTEFUL bling with a right-sized exhaust tip?)

HA!

Do go out and enjoy it though! My hearty congratulations!

missing one important thing

Yves,

Congratulations on your car, turned out beautiful..!

I am not sure if it's the picture, but it seems that your fuel return hose is still the original one (and only like 20 + years old...)

If you have not replaced the original fuel lines it should be done IMHO, it is not too difficult (or expensive)

Regards, Gilles

Great, beautiful, gorgeous and Green

I am truly impressed.
You have done a perfect job, but for one thing,
The 'b' on the center caps is listing, it is not upright.
I am sure Bob Brown has a solution for that.
I take my hat off.

I agree

Gilles,
you are right and I will do my homework this summer.
The engine run so smootly maby I disregard.
I promise I do:angel:

Tony you be right,
an X is never finish, just imagine the engine and the transmission was never open and I have 116000 Miles on it. Last summer I replace the clutch, pressure plate TO bearing.

It sure I will have other mechanical todo in ??? but presently the motor run smootly and the trany is Ok but the fourth need to be polite. This spring and summer I just want to enjoy.:D

Last edited:
Don't minimize your implication

Albert don't minimize yourselves! you participate you give your opinions/comments on that web site and we appreciate people like you who participate.

PS. When people don't participate nothing happen

Thanks Albert
Yves

Back