Have anybody tried IAP Ferodo brake pads?......

Karfrik

Albert
if so what your opinion.I see Vicks have some also but their prices are higher.Don`t know if they are the same compound or not as the ones from IAP........

I run the Ferodo pads. Went from stock to the Ferodos and stainless steel lines.

I feel like I have to give more pedal to get stopped. Early a.m. stops are no so good. So I feel like I'm tiptoeing in the morning. The only time I feel like the pads are doing me some good is on HARD canyon runs where I'm doing repeated hard braking.

I'd actually stay stock if I were you.

I love em!!

First off the “I feel like I have to give more pedal to get stopped.” Emrliquidlife is talking about is do to the stainless steel lines. I like it because it gives me better brake feel I also autox so better brake feel is good .the “Early a.m. stops are no so good.”hes talking about I don’t have it I can’t explain why he dos and I don’t .I have had 2 different stock and didn’t like them I also still have but not on the car Axxis Metal Master when I put them on my car my Ferodo’s were not warn out I didn’t like them I had the early a.m. stops no good .be the way the reason for this is the pads need to get hot before there any good witch is grate for Quoted by Emrliquidlife “ is on HARD canyon runs where I'm doing repeated hard braking.” And road racing so I went back to my not all the way warn out Frodo’s. So unless you barley ever drive your car don’t do stock get Ferodo’s .as far Vick’s vs. IAP I believe there the same Vick”s dos sell 2 different pad compounds street and road race pad. Maybe Emrliquidlife has the road race pads witch would explain his brakes seem to be no good at first in the morning.

Back