Headlight Harnesses for BFI

bbrown

Bob Brown
Hi Folks,

I have built up 4 sets of Insertable Headlight harnesses for folks interested who are attending
the Best of France and Italy show next week. If interested, let me know early. I'll bring them along to
save on shipping. The price for the Headlight Harness set is $149
If you miss your chance to get one at the show, I'll me making up more sets a couple weeks thereafter.

Also, I'll be bringing one of my custom made gauge clusters for X1/9's that have K20 (or other) conversions
that require an electronic speedometer. I've been making these for MWB and have made an extra for
the show. These feature Marshall Gauges, an oil pressure gauge and digital Volt meter in a stock X footprint.
Price on these clusters is high, ($750) mainly due to the $400 cost of the Marshall gauge set alone.
Also, I use late model EU clusters because they come with faceplates that show an oil pressure logo
instead of a battery logo, plus the PCB on the back is already configured for it. (sort-of :) )

I'll also be bringing the converted Ignition Control Module (ICM) I did a few weeks back and my own
version of an insertable wiper mod (not for sale) for show & tell. :)

Let me know if you're interested in a headlight harness. See you at BFI.

Back