Help I D this part?

jjay911

True Classic
I know its a fuel sender but with so many cars over the years I cant remember if it was a FI car part or a carbed car part. Any guess??

IMG_3429.jpg

IMG_3428.jpg

IMG_3427.jpg

IMG_3426.jpg

Thanks gentlemen.

Say Henk how much to you ask for those new ones? I have my used one listed for like 7 bucks or something... Not sure if its even worth buying for someone.

I was searching for one before I "fixed" mine.
New were $30 at Vicks while they had them, now $50 it seems. Bayless was a bit more but they don't list them at the moment. I'd say a decent used one is worth $30. Fiat's Plus is $125 for a carb version. I should buy it. Mine has been worked over twice to keep it working.

Looks like the side splash shield but it's a bit different. I think 4 speeds had a shield on the left side. I bet that is what it's for.

Yes...

It's the left (driver-side) vertical engine bay shield for the 4-speed X1/9's. It mounts to the arch under the d/s rear frame rail of the car. There's supposed to be a small louvered horizontal-extension piece that bolts onto this shield towards the rear - that's what those 2 white plastic screw fittings are for. :geek:

Back