Help me! In search of a rare power switch!

I just noticed TWO antenna switches in that one cluster above, two? (post #9)
I would be very tempted to make one, get a blank, someone with a laser cutter (I assume these are backlit?) to cut the symbol and fill the cuts from the back with something, "white/clear" epoxy? I know I'd try that long before shelling out $100+.

Job!

Great! You are reason...If you are able to build it, let me know!! :dunce:
$ 100+ are too much for an aerial switch!!
I just noticed TWO antenna switches in that one cluster above, two? (post #9)
I would be very tempted to make one, get a blank, someone with a laser cutter (I assume these are backlit?) to cut the symbol and fill the cuts from the back with something, "white/clear" epoxy? I know I'd try that long before shelling out $100+.

I have a friend with high end CNC and laser machines. I'll see if I can find a blank and talk him into cutting you one. He likes diversions like this, if he's not too busy. No promises but I'll at least ask. I "might" have a blank switch cover like that in my stash to play with. I will charge you at least 3 beers when you are next in the U.S.:happy:
Don't wait around though, it's a long shot and will take a while so keep looking.

I have a friend with high end CNC and laser machines. I'll see if I can find a blank and talk him into cutting you one. He likes diversions like this, if he's not too busy. No promises but I'll at least ask. I "might" have a blank switch cover like that in my stash to play with. I will charge you at least 3 beers when you are next in the U.S.:happy:
Don't wait around though, it's a long shot and will take a while so keep looking.

Thank you for disponibility!! Meanwhile I look around for aerial switch and if I'll find it original immediately I' ll post here! The beer for you are five... :drink as soon as!

This ebay seller is the one I contact every time I need something I can´t find elsewhere. I bought from him the housings for my front euro signal light clusters, among many other parts. He is a very nice guy.

Back