hemmins Sports and Exotic Car show at Saratoga Springs NY

abarth2litre

1800CC SOHC X1/9
Well this time we struck out (but) after seeing the first group of judges we knew we might not win a trophy when they asked "is this the same X that won 1 st place at Stratton Mountain"? We said yes and fiq. we were out. So let me tell ya! literally hundreds of sports cars , what I mean is, no muscle heads, no 30's 40's 50's boats and no model T's. Just sports cars and more sports cars. The show was held on the Saratoga State Park which is next to the mineral baths that FDR used to help his polio. He then built these "ginormous" beautiful buildings (that are visible in the background of the pics.) which are stunning and bottled the water for for sick people to drink. The former bottle ling plant is now the Automobile Museum (which will be hosting a mega Ferrari show Sept 10 and 11 we may go). Ok, back to the cars, BMW's from M 1's to M 3's, 240 Z"s, Jag 120's to XKE's just several acres of great stuff. We forgot to put the mem. stick in the camera so just a few of very interesting stuff.
pics of MGB with a V-6, Renault R-5 Turbo, Lotus Elite, and a stunning and I mean stunning Ferrari 512TR (and I can take or leave
Tesstarossa's ) but this thing would stop you in your tracks, next to an NSX

GEDC0531.jpg
GEDC0532.jpg
GEDC0533.jpg

GEDC0530.jpg

Back