Here's a source for Fiberglass...

Thanks

I wonder if they ship to the U.S. ?? I was checking out the currency converter not bad prices. I guess we could do our part to help the world economy. :confuse2: I have been looking for a source of reproduction fiberglass parts. Thanks for the post Greg.

now this I like

[FONT=&quot]how do think it would look in rosso arancio?[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Eurosport full bodykit[/FONT]
image001.jpg
image002.jpg
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

They do ship to USA.....

very reliable source on my personal side.They are well known in our X1/9 community `cause of their eurosport kit.I know one of our members car has the kit installed,very nicely done.Theres was another member selling the same bodykit here/USA,bailing out of the project.He probably still has it.Page him here or do a search in the FS/W section if interested.......:)

Not my intention to hi-jack this thead, but I'm working on Franco to free up his time produce some pcs as he has molds for hoods and trunks. Problem is his are what you'd call high end pcs, not fiberglass, but honeycomb nomex with the prices to suit. Then again my 2.4 lbs trunk lid is something to marvel at. I'm awating his hood. Again no hi-jack intended, just saying there may be a Canadian source as well.

Seconds on eBay

They have seconds/blem units on eBay now, a nosecone and a spoiler.
Item number: 220362555153 nosecone all
Item number: 220362559497 spoiler 1300

Those prices are very reasonable but shipping would be the killer I imagine. Is anyone else in the SoCal area interested? Maybe we could do a bulk buy to split the cost.

Vince

I used the Nosecone and Chin spoiler

Very good quality.

Like all Fiberglass, some trimming a fabing was needed to fit.

I can highly recommend Cascu & Eurosport

The GRP parts are all good quality and Eurosport have a fantastic new online parts store, they will certainly be getting my business.

Unfortunately for you guys shipping will always be the problem, but not quite as bad with the exchange rate these days...

Iain

Back