Holy crap!

How about this Yugo?

I saw it a few miles from Heartland Park Raceway, Topeka, Kansas, when I was at the 2007 SCCA Runoffs.

Regards,

Last edited:
Ok here it is....

Typical north east, some one says rust free and we get excited. I was told by a restoration shop that there was an 87 with "no rust" that they wanted to get rid of. I went and looked at it. There was typical rust in the butt. And they wanted 4 grand. Ok car for the
north east. But not 4 grand. Sorry, but man this thread was fun.
Cheers
Kyle

What!!???....all this waiting just for this? a rusty 87????:huh2::confuse2::confuse2:
We see those around everyday :bored:.We all thought you have hit the jackpot,and a big jackpot after you used the word warehouse/storage?..So guys we all now can go back to sleep after many days of not knowing.
So any Saratoga available??......yeah right:cry:

OK Kyle... remember Chicken Little???

I bet if we test your DNA there would be a good indication you two are related...

I swear, I was just as exited as you guys

See, this all goes back to the words "rust free". I did think I would start the crazy thread that happened. Just goes to show how crazy we all are.
Cheers
Kyle

Tony,at least he personally went and looked at it.In my case "i was sold the dream of someone going and checking it for me"..jejejejeje.I was taken way high to cloud nine and then fell all the way to the ground ass first with no pillows to cushion it.:cry:..jajajajaja..lol
But lets be clear i never created a chaos about that 128 here in the forum by leaving everyone in expectation mode.I Just got back from PR after family health issues down there.Will be calling the 128 owner see what he has done with it...and then see if i can go check it out.That is if i don`t have to go back home again.....
But thats ok,this demonstrate how passionate we are about our marque,FIAT.

Just tell all the guys here you saw it in ....

Saratoga, New York and it was advertised as a "1987 rust free Saratoga X1/9" and all will be forgiven....

'Payback is "my ex-girlfriend" ' had me laughing out loud Coupe...nice :)

It can happen to anyone, I guess...

I once saw a '34 Hot Rod on eBay for a ridiculously low price and the guy would not let me come look at it... he just wanted me to send him the money and he'd ship the car out to me... If I didn't like it, he'd give me my money back, etc. etc.

HA!

Well... I knew then it was a SCAM... and even reported it to eBay... but in my HEART of HEARTS I still wanted that car and wanted it to all be true... I can't believe how we can let our emotions get the best of us...

Back