How do I get Scuderia Bertone Badges?

I have them

Sold in pairs for $46 plus ship. ($5 to ship)
If you pay by PayPal, I need to add $2 for PayPal fees, so total is $53 to your door. Let me know by private mail. Thanks.

badgesvq2.jpg

Ricardo: I'd probably be interested in the Gold and Black as Im both more of a Lamborghini guy and those would suit my gold X better. Can they be produced? Are the enamel like real Scuderia badges?

Well JJ... we considered using a photo of you...

... off one of your business cards but were afraid of copyright infringements, so we drew up our own.

HA!

BTW... Most everyone that has ever been duped has usually been "upset" over someone having the audacity to place a FERRARI badge on a FIAT. When it is suggested they take a better look... they are usually embarrassed and shake their heads over their own misjudgment.

HA! That was the kinda thing we were after in the first place!

The Prancing Stallion, the Charging Bull, and now... the Bucking Jackass... done in a classic style with an appropriate degree of quality.

What could be more fitting?

I am torn between the two badges :(

I like the kicking Donkey but I know in my town people wont know the difference between that the F badge and I will still get "Ferrari wanna-be" comments and looks. But most the ding-dongs around here wouldn't know what the heck icsunonove means anyway... :dunce:

it's just one of my many (and least important) motoring dilemmas...

Ahhh... and rightfully so. But that is why...

God gave you TWO sides to the car.

You can put one of each Badge on each side!

HAHAHA!

gold and black

Ricardo: I'd probably be interested in the Gold and Black as Im both more of a Lamborghini guy and those would suit my gold X better. Can they be produced? Are the enamel like real Scuderia badges?

I made some PROTOTYPES on gold and black, prototypes are expensive because there were just a couple produced.

this exercise didn't pass my expectations, "b" and icsunonove looks "saturate" (for me) price is 20 bucks, free s&h (set of 2 badges)
icsunonovebadgeblack2.jpg

THIS ONE IS PERFECT! price is 75 bucks, free s&h (set of 2 badges)
icsunonovebadgeblack1.jpg

paint is different than originals, those are enamel "hand painted"

Last edited:
Pmed ya Ricardo. don't suppose anyone would Pshop a set on my car would they?
DSC00625.jpg

If I felt really froggy I'd have the nose and trunk badge areas modified to a chevron shape to hold these as the cars badging :headbang:.

those G&B badges are sharp!

Remind me of the Lambos :headbang:

Would work well on a gold, white or yellow X :thumbsup:

Ricky... I'll take the rejects...

... for $20 bucks, if no one else wanted them. Not sure which pair Mike Eastep wanted. If he wants them, no problem, if not, then I do... as I will probably use them for a future "award".

Thanks... let me know and I'll paypal ya!

C'mon Greg... they'd look GREAT on a BLACK X...

... as well!

Geez!

Send Ricky the $75 bucks and go for it! You'll be the envy of New England and piss off Bob Brown! (Ha... my life's work!)

grab em for $20 Tony. I thought about it and stick em on my tool boxes, but I'm after the production version for my car.

Will someone please P shop them on the pic I posted? i know its at an angle but Im sure they could be rotated to match the angle

Back