How do I get Scuderia Bertone Badges?

Ricardo does top notch stuff, on everything thing he touches. I have some of his badges. I think it would be cool if they were smaller though, like the green lotus badges you see on cars. Same shape, just smaller.
it would be great if something could be made to cover the center of this oil cap that I have been cleaning up for my spider. A scorpion center would be way coool.
020-6.jpg

Got'um Ricky... and a note to ALL MEMBERS...

Someone asked me recently via PM if Ricardo was trustworthy... as they were new to the site and wanted to send some dollars his way for something. Not a bad thing... just a cautious thing... and I assured him there would be no problem.

I guess when ya get on Ricardo's GOOD side... it gets even better. I Paypal-ed yesterday a bit after 10am and received my goods at 11am today... with delivery confirmation!

Thanks Ricky!

(And Greg in Connecticut, if yur reading this... I got a set of great looking Gold on Black "Icsunonove b" badges that would look GREAT on your Black car. PM me for "special" pricing! HA!)

Tony!

Snap a photo with the badge against Black-Tooth for me :)

I'm afraid my Bertones will not see the streets for a very long time :censored:

We have gotten 55 INCHES of snow in in January alone...Care to visit yur birth place???? HA! :mallet:

DSC00203.jpg

DSC00199.jpg

HA... I'll be there late September...OK?

Geez...

I've got too much stuff on the side of my car right now, but I'll see what I can do for ya soon...

Back