How many miles do you drive your X year?

I typically drive it to the office (80 miles round trip)

one day a week and a lot on weekends. Probably about 5500 per year. If there was a conversion factor for time spent sitting in the famous L.A. area traffic to miles, that might up the number some.

Mike

Math

Hard to say without forcing me to do ...uh, ya know, math. It's my daily driver and my round trip is about 18 miles all together.

John O.

Okay you work for the Montgomery County School system. Lets start at the beginning; 18 miles a day * 5 days a week * 52 weeks a year = 4,680 miles. Now we need to subtract Vacation, Sick leave, Federal holidays, school holidays, professional days, snow days and I do not want to go to school days. This leaves you driving the X1/9 about 36 miles a year.:)

Usually about 4,000/yr until last year!

87 bought in April now at 29,xxx so from March- end of November...(New England weather put a stop to that :mad2:)

So the break down...

87- 6,000
Corsa- 3,000
84 Garage Queen- 500 :worship: In her defense she was getting a Euro bumper transformation that I will show off in the summer :sun:

Net- Just under 10,000 miles.

BB- should start a thread "How many times do you dust yur X off a month?" Just J/K you are my hero :guitar:

With the new Jeep toy with removable hardtop panels that remind me of a Targa my Xs miles might suffer this year...

Between 5K and 10K a year

but that's divided among multiple X's. I drive one of the X's any time that the weather is clear and I don't need the pickup truck for cargo capacity. My office commute is about 15 miles each way, and I probably drive less than 15K miles total in a year.

2,000 or so

Nearly all weekends in the summer, round trip to the beach and back hauling my bike. Never drive in rain or snow

Back