how to up load a video?

You probably need to put it on YouTube first, then post a link. Just a guess, because I don't recall a mov file type in the V3 upload.

Jim,

Can I email you the video to post? Please you will like it.

I haven't uploaded a video to Youtube in many years. I can see the Facebook video, since I have a FB account. I am sure all other FB users will see it as well. I hope someone checked the depth before casating off.

I'm an active FB user, this is what I get:
Sorry, this content isn't available right now
The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.

I made the video public. Now anyone with a facebook should be able to see it. I do not do YouTube.

ooow, be careful when you do that. The trans vent can get water in it. Not good. If you've ever seen a 5th gear that's rusted up, that's likely why.

Many years ago, on the same club event, we had to ford water running over the road and about five miles later my 124 spider totally destroyed it's clutch. To add insult, I was told later that some of us had taken a wrong turn on the drive and shouldn't have driven on that flooded road.

Even to this day sometimes folks will ask me "hey, isn't this were you had to bail on your spider?" Todd, maybe you need to install air shocks on your X for water events.

Back