I am so angry....

fastx19

Administrator
So, I have a 2005 Ford F350 I use as my daily and also to town my rigs, etc. Just put a lot of money into it to make sure I don't have to worry for the next 5+ years. Came out of my work today to find someone decided to borrow my truck. Really, an older Ford F350 Dually? Ugh. I am just gutted to be out so much money, it kills me. It makes you want to start casing the streets to find these guys.

Since it was paid off, I only had the basic insurance on it so no theft protection.

I am seriously bummed.

So, I have a 2005 Ford F350 I use as my daily and also to town my rigs, etc. Just put a lot of money into it to make sure I don't have to worry for the next 5+ years. Came out of my work today to find someone decided to borrow my truck. Really, an older Ford F350 Dually? Ugh. I am just gutted to be out so much money, it kills me. It makes you want to start casing the streets to find these guys.

Since it was paid off, I only had the basic insurance on it so no theft protection.

I am seriously bummed.
That sucks so bad! Makes you want to give up on humanity, that there's scumbags like this out there. Hopefully, it will be located soon and without any real damage. I wish you the best of luck!

Back