I have a bunch of parts for trade...

muskies666

Daily Driver
First off, I need an exhaust for a 74 X and possibly an exhaust manifold. I also need the bezel for the trunk levers inside the door.

What I have:
419145_10150814579857524_741242523_12711015_1940757013_n.jpg

I just picked up two complete engines, 128R-1 and 138-1 with an extra top end. Four transmissions, I think one is a Yugo. Both drive axles, box of alternators and starters, some light lenses and other plastic bits. I haven't gone through it all yet so I'm sure I have more.

Not sure what I'm doing with the engines yet so I am a little hesitant on parting those out too much. I am located in Boise, ID and have someone driving to Seattle this weekend that can transport some things.

Let me know if you can help me or I can help you.

Thanks,
Logan

parts

would your friend be passing through Spokane? I don't have any extra exhaust stuff but would do a cash deal if you had:

-red rear turn signal lenses
-red side markers
-heater levers and switch from 79-83?
-74-78 front grill and spoiler
-black spare tire cover
-rear exhaust grill/valence

let me know

If there's a pair of orange rear turn signal lenses...

...I'd be interested in buying them.

I don't have the parts you want to trade, sorry.

Cheers,

Rob

Markers you need

Alex,

I have both the lenses and the markers in red. You can have them. Pay for shipping and they are yours. Sean

I'll see what all I have

Ill check on some of those things for you guys. I'd like to keep what will work for my 74, but I need an exhaust above all so I could sell some bits for the exhaust fund. I'll start digging this evening.

It's still here

The one I said you can have is still in my shop. You just need to come get it or arrange a pick up in the Cottage Grove, Oregon area.

Steven, I have been meaning to get a hold of you about that. I don't think I can make it over there anytime soon. Is there a way I can pay you to ship it to me?

Back