I have a shot at these

086.jpg

not so unusual. they r on my spider.

if the price is right do it.. i been snagging up fiat wheels for a year now.. well not everyone, but ones that i may or may not use

hmmm.... look to me like they are a PITA to keep clean.... I guess I just prefer more streamlined designs.

I Say Grab 'em!

I think they look a little out of place on the later cars, but PERFECT on a '74 - in fact, I believe there are some pics of these wheels on early cars in the FAZA books.

BTW, congrats on the new car - and I am not a bit jealous after looking at a dozen rusty X's and finally paying more than I wanted for a decent car...

Well...

I must admit they look pretty good on the car they're on, and probably woul even look BETTER on a SILVER car.

In my mind... they have an "AIRCRAFT" look or quality about them... and hence, a SILVER car or ALUMINUM look would kinda complete the theme...

Otherwise, is ALL UP TO YOU. If they are what YOU like, then the hell with what anyone else thinks...

Those look GREAT!

A very nice combo to your paint. I'm paying 400 for the set I'm picking up.

Does that sound fair?

Mudge

I think it might be,

considering the price they are going for IF you can find them. I just got lucky when I bought my car in '05. I owned a '76 in my early 20's and I just wanted another one. It was always one of my favorite cars 'when it ran'. when I bought my current one I was pleasantly surprised to find out that the wheels were desirable ....as well as the '74 model year!!
I paid $900 for the car so I was pretty happy to find out that the wheels were almost worth that much....not that I would ever sell them. If I had an extra $400 laying around, I would grab them.. You won't lose money on them at that price.
Good Luck,
Bob

Back