I have for sale a 1985 x1/9 in Ojai CA (close to everyone).

enzo mac

True Classic

Here first, Craigs list on Wednesday

It was a project car and my daily drive, but, due to medical reasons, I can no longer work on it and it's time to let it go so that someone can finish the work that I have started. On the up side, I have had the engine rebuilt along with the transmission, I have replaced all of the belts and put in a new water pump - all about 6000 miles ago. Other new things I have put in are new rotors, brake pads, and brake lines, and I have also rebuilt the calipers. Fuel pump and filter are new and the windshield wiper motor has been replaced. All of the struts are good and the tires are ok (175/70/13). It has a cd/mp3 player, all of the instruments and lights work throughout the car, and both power windows work as well. The car has a stainless steel expansion tank with new cap, panasport rims in ok condition with no caps and, as it is a California car, almost no rust. I am getting around 32 MPG Highway.

On a side note, the car does have A/C, but needs a new compressor. Now for the jobs that are not done. The car may need a new master/slave clutch cylinder, needs some body work and a new paint job, also it has a cracked windshield. The car has been smogged in CA and has a new catalytic converter as of about a year ago. I'm asking $2500 for it, cash only please. If you have any questions please feel free to email me (enzomac*pacbell.net) or call my son at (805)218-5960

thanks

Vincent dba enzo mac

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Pink flamingo included...

...available with any X I'll be selling in future.
3 of 'em headed to the block over next few years.
Downsizing to spare heirs the task.
OR06-1.jpg

also close to everyone

I may look you up in the near future, as your also near everyone (when things improve), but I see that your flamingos have no legs.

take care and enjoy what you have

Vincent dba enzo mac

any time

The coffee is on for you any time ( just call to be sure i'm home) . I might be in van nuys on Tuesday, so I might call you first.

have a great weekend.

Vincent dba enzo mac

Back