I practically STOLE these....

Quantumleap

Rich Banks
Got them today, all the way from Torino, Italy. The seller was legit....paid only 540.00 bucks total, that's including shipping. The man is getting glowing feedback for sure. They are in excellent shape, true with no dents or out of round spots, they are repainted but are not corroded inside, no pitting etc. Will refurb these in the near future, but for now, will get them put on the X this weekend. Here's pics right after I pulled them outta the box...

Rim3.jpg

Rim4.jpg

Rim2.jpg

Rim1.jpg

Nice Rich,

Once in a while, it's great to get a break, isn't it?
Now, what you want is a good set of Toyo Proxes RA1's to go with them.
(about the same price as the rims... :wink2:) but your car will handle with the best of them.

Congrats!

Congrats Rich

Well bought!

I think they look pretty good already. No need for a refurb for a while.

Thanks Jim!

I guess I'll refurb them in the far future then LOL, they do show nice, can't WAIT to install them, when I do, pics will immediately follow...gonna scout for a good location for a photo op lol

excellent

:dance2:

the perfect compliment on any x

I remember back a couple years ago, when you were dreamin bout these. BTW I second the need for Ricardo's center caps they are A+

richbanksxdaytona.jpg

I have yet to see another 2-tone scheme like yours... you have one sweet X! Congrats ! Greg

Hey Greg:

I believe this was a love it / hate color combo.

My 85 (circa 89) when my brother took it to the prom:
Bertone003.jpg

and...
Bertone004.jpg

and my current autocross project was this color underneath:
Frt.jpg

lastly, there was another 85 here locally a couple years ago that was this lovely champagne two tone that had also been painted red / black bu an unappreciating owner :(

A very kind soul pointed that auction out to me, too.

I could not get the seller to return a message asking about whether they would ship to the USA and how much it would be to ship. They would not return a message asking for some more pics of the wheels other than the two they posted on eBay.:(

Congrats, it looks like they're in really nice shape:dance:

Rich repaint those Radiant Silver(duplicolor) before mounting tires.. You will thank me later...:laugh:

Back