I think I found Anthony G...

Black-Tooth

Tony Natoli
Take a peek here... scroll forward to 2:47 into the video...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3qgCzZq0ag"]YouTube - A1C Ad Council Campaign[/ame]

I saw this on ad on TV and and for 2 -3 seconds... there is our old friend Anthony Giangrande rolling up in an El Camino and saying... "Excuse me, what time are you leaving home... we're gonna rob your house tonight."

I miss him... have left several messages over the years... anyway,

Enjoy...

Yup. A super nice guy indeed. Maybe one of these days he can negotiate his X1/9 into one of his on-screen gigs.

I still e-mail Anthony occasionally...

Says he is focusing on getting his career on track. Ahh youth, always working for the future.

Well, my career is on the tracks, and I think I hear a train. ;)

I guess he is being type cast.

He must just look like a low life to the Hollywood crowd.

Remember him as the pr0n shop guy in CSI New York?
csinyanthony2tx5.jpg

Or as the mugger in "Without a Trace"?
anthonywot24iq.jpg

We know better of course. :)

These are from real life, me and Anthony at 2:00AM in Hamel, Illinois. Rescuing him and his X on his way out to SoCal.
im0014089hu.jpg

im0014057vz.jpg

And how I met Anthony G

A couple of years ago (I think it was two an a half years ago) I drove into Tony Natoli's garage in my newly purchased WhiteX (model year unknown).
We were going to fit in a lightened flywheel. So Tony thought it would be a good idea to recruit some help and he called this guy, Anthony G.
On a second thought, I recon Tony saw me, little and old, and figured "useless too" and he called for help.
Anthony came to the flag. It went OK except for a dowel pin misplaced by PBS and a bent chassis that made it difficult reinstalling the rear A frame.
We worked hard, specially me running with the bears....
I still wish Anthony big success in that hard route he has chosen.

HAHAHAHA... Come to think of it... Burglery is a step...

... down from his usual felonies!

HA!

My wife has TNT and the "Law and Order" series running in the background and they have been repeating that Anthony G commercial over and over today! HA!

Yep... one hell of a nice guy... He also was one of the...

...principle $pon$or$ and coordinators for our "Transmission Fun Day" several years back.

I wish him well also!

Back