I want to trade SS expansion tank

Tribalwars

Ron Smith
I have a ss expansion tank for a X19. I want to trade for right door with side mirror. The side mirror that goes through the glass. I also have a few other items I can trade with. The SS expansion tank has no dent or no leaks it is just not polished.:) I also have cup holders that will fit the X19. If you have any questions please PM me.
2012-12-02_14-14-11_1321.jpg
2012-12-02_14-15-02_8731.jpg
2012-12-02_14-15-21_9981.jpg
2012-12-02_14-15-35_2251.jpg
2012-12-02_14-15-45_6271.jpg
2012-12-02_14-16-00_3201.jpg
2012-12-02_14-18-06_4211.jpg

To clarify, are you looking for the entire right door? Or really just looking for the glass/mirror set-up? I ask because the Bertone that is a salvage yard here in Atlanta still has the glass piece, although the mirror is long gone. There is a mirror on eBay right now being offered by another forum member.

None of that matters if you are truly looking for the entire door.

side mirror

My door has some dents so I would like the whole door. but if I can not get the door that would be fine with me I really want the glass and the mirror that would be good.

Dents?

Depending on how bad the dents are, you might be able to use one of those Dent-removal companies.

There's a company in this area (SF Bay Area) called South Valley Dents http://www.southvalleydents.com that I've had work on my car. I also belong to FIAT America and we've had Troy (the owner) come to several club "Dent-Be-Gone" tech sessions over the years. Troy does fantastic work although I assume there are other companies that can also do great work.

Those places need the dent to not have any sharp edges to it and the paint near the dent can't be cracked. Also, the paint surface must be shiny so they can see a good reflection as they're working on the car. The doors are a bit harder to work on because of the bracing in them, but it might be a bit easier than replacing the entire door.

Before I found Troy (and South Valley Dents), I took my car to 2 different dent removal places and both said it can't be done. Troy told me that's because newer cars have thinner sheet metal and therefore are easier to work on.

At one session, Troy was able to remove the bend in my '86 X1/9 hood where someone had opened the front trunk and bent it (the bend that affects X1/9 hoods and generally aren't removable).

Larry
'79 X1/9
'86 X1/9

passenger side mirror

Does anyone have a passenger side mirror and glass to trade for a SS expansion tank. Or sell ?:hmm2:

I'm tempted to go pull the window & mirror out of my car... I have a spare window without the hole for the mirror.

I have a couple of the RH quarter glasses with the hole, but no mirrors unfortunately...PM me if your keen.

SteveC

Back