I'd just like to say my name is...

Greg (in Conn)

Bertone curator - X driver
Greg and I am an X addict! Stumbled on an 87 Black on Black with the Corsa S style body kit. Has the Carello fog lights built into the front wrap around spolier.Rear spolier on the deck lid is perfect with both tips intacted.

Small side road used car dealer in New Jersey over the GW Bridge.This car is in excellent shape for it's entire life One owner in New York. Has FLU stickers on the back window.
104K with no rust anywhere! Paint is glossy and black leather interior is in Excellent shape.(dash not cracked, leather seats were covered and are mint)Exterior is not perfect with some stone chips and minor dings but zero rust.
((tranny & clutch shift smooth!!!Front brakes are all it needs for now))
He was asking $6900 and drum roll pleeeease... He took $3200 cash.

Now the stuggles because garage is occupied with my 84 48k almost Bob Brown type X clone. ((carport is filled as well))

But my dream of a STEALTH black X on the East Coast has been realized but my new baby will have to settle for being well covered in the driveway.... oh the anxiety! Pictures will follow soon. Later, Greg

Congrats Greg.

Can't wait to see the pictures.

motivator.jpg

Greg... Congrats... and what part of Connecticut?

I was born and raised to the age of 4 in Milford... just visted ONCE in 2004 and loved the place. I wondered why my folks ever moved from there... but then again, I was there for only a week in early October.

Do post fotos ASAP!

Very close to Milford in the connecting..

town of West Haven (Woodmont) shore area right along the coast. Great driving the coast LI Sound in the spring, summer & fall but not so much now... we are getting hit hard with many snow & ice storms so far this winter!
I am really excited about driving the car home tomorrow so I will get some pix up soon.

This black X is really sharp (clean) I could not believe the Corsa kit to match with minimal (minor cosmetic) damage.Black leather buckets are in mint shape and looks like both seats had the faux sheepskin covers on their entire life. (I am trying to contact the previous owner on the title to get the entire scoop..)

Now with my true "Baby X" 84 48k Original owner bought from a Bertone dealer in the garage leaving this one having to be covered & tarped in the driveway...

The guy on the lot when I was haggling down price says "well I'm just glad to get rid of it I know nothing about Fiat... I do know that they all rusted out long ago"

JD thanks for the new wallpaper! Greg

Thanks guys...

Yes and that Corsa kit is way cool I think...just got lucky & stumbled on it.The built in Carello fogs look great!

And black all around with leather interior "this has been my closet" car even though my 84 2-tone red/black bought from the Bertone dealer is still # 1.

Great (again) they are predicting 6" snow/ice mix tomorrow luckily I had time to get the exxie all wrapped up and tarped over...

My new black Corsa looks like the black X in the Corsa link I posted...

Obviously pictures delayed further until some snow melts. Later, Greg

Yes and that Corsa kit is way cool I think...just got lucky & stumbled on it.The built in Carello fogs look great!

And black all around with leather interior "this has been my closet" car even though my 84 2-tone red/black bought from the Bertone dealer is still # 1.

Great (again) they are predicting 6" snow/ice mix tomorrow luckily I had time to get the exxie all wrapped up and tarped over...

My new black Corsa looks like the black X in the Corsa link I posted...

Obviously pictures delayed further until some snow melts. Later, Greg

Welcome back Greg. Send me an email at slowdog13(at)yahoo(dot)com and I'll add you to the North East X'ers.

Also, we're having a get together on Feb 21st in Keene, NH.

-Mike

Thanks Mike...

Yup you still have me in your broadcast. Art M. also but I have not seen him around since he had that bad heater core issue (he is in CT. too)

I am sure going to try and make it up that Saturday especially with all the goodies Bob's place must have... Is there an X museum in there?!?

Later,Greg

Back