I'm not questionable anymore?

No, I knew my 30 something daughter could do it...in about 1.5 seconds. Funny, I started to explain what you guys said to do and she no just go to your personal page and she did it in no time. Apparently our kids were born with computer knowledge.

I never found fishing very much fun, most of us go to the store to buy fish.
Slight odds I may remember how to do it.

Now I have to go to MIRA and do the same thing?

No, I knew my 30 something daughter could do it...in about 1.5 seconds.

But...she posted the wrong avatar photo. It really should've been this one:

carlsNEWavatar.JPG

:D

Jeff, that actually was my first initial choice but then my interior is just as unique. Maybe that will be my September photo.

By the way, boys and girls, anyone who plays with old Fiats is questionable.

Then you are 8 times crazier than anyone with one Fiat but only four times as stupid as I am with two Fiats.

Naw, that daughter specializes in creating problems, the older daughter helps solve problems and my youngest daughter tells me how screwed up her two older sisters are. My son avoids all three of them. And just to round things out we currently have no dog...first time in about 25 years.

Then you are 8 times crazier than anyone with one Fiat but only four times as stupid as I am with two Fiats.
Does age effect the questionable factor? or total time with the Fiats? I bought my first a 1971 124 Spider sight unseen through eBay at age 14... Dang, I just realized that was 12 years ago. :eek: No offense to the old geezers out there but I didn't realize I had it that long. It was only driven for the first half of that period though.

Back