Im thinking NO fog lights...

pdxgeo

True Classic
11215167675_5062f89fc7_b.jpg

I put "euro" style chrome bumpers on Split Pea and combined the turn signals into the running lights so i could delete the low hanging signals. i really like how simple and clean it looks but i also really like the look of round fog lights like the Rally cars have.

Does anyone have a pic of their 128 with full bumper (not the split rally style) that has fog lights?

Thanks

IMHO, you have the perfect look right now!
Single chrome bumper, no overriders, no aux lights or an other superfluous stuff on there.
Just clean and elegant yet sporty.

Thanks all...

no lights it is. Albert, the brackets I bought from Chris were not NOS or if they were had some serious "shop wear".

The only mod was to elongate one of the holes that bolted it to the frame.

The last thing to do is to mount the NOS license plate light I bought off ebay (the black plastic one) into the hole on the rear bumper so I can remove the large black plastic license plate holder/light thats on there now. Then the car will have the total "euro" look which ive always found cleaner.

Ernie, the Spots with covers look sweet too but i am preferring the minimal look.

IMHO, you have the perfect look right now!
Single chrome bumper, no overriders, no aux lights or an other superfluous stuff on there.
Just clean and elegant yet sporty.
I agree! you have a nice look. I had these colored ones on my 75 for a while then went to clear leans. Looked and worked better.

getting picky, but the grille screws are small head and have a small cup washer they sit into... so are usually not visible when the grille is mounted...otherwise it looks neat and tidy with the euro bumper and no over riders.

SteveC

Back