Is it possible to make a Wiki page viewable only when logged in?

Jonohhh

True Classic
As the title says- is it possible to make a wiki page only appear for logged in users- or place it behind a password?

I am writing a section on the CANBUS communication of the new 500, and while that information is not particularly dangerous as it stands, I'd like to know if at least some obstruction could happen if need be. Of course, anything truly sensitive would be uploaded/guarded elsewhere.

After an initial look, it doesn't seem like that facility exists in the standard MediaWiki feature set, at least not without going in and modifying all the other Wiki content to be Whitelisted for anonymous users to view. It looks like there may be an extension available to do it but I'll need to read up on it and whether its fully supported.

After an initial look, it doesn't seem like that facility exists in the standard MediaWiki feature set, at least not without going in and modifying all the other Wiki content to be Whitelisted for anonymous users to view. It looks like there may be an extension available to do it but I'll need to read up on it and whether its fully supported.
No worries Mark, it's no biggie. I figured I'd ask in case it was, though!

Thanks as always!

Back