Is this the right Lug Bolt?

torbinho

leckomio...
I need longer Lug Bolts as I am switching from my steel wheel (which are for sale, see for sale forum) to CD91. Not sure about the log nut shape. I found one which I belive is the right one.

http://www.midwest-bayless.com/stor...l.aspx?sid=1&sfid=208227&c=193697&i=257057360

I have 185/R60 on the CD91. I testfitted them today with the original bolt. It was obvious that the bolts (26mm) are too short. I found out that the shape is not suitable for alloy wheels neither.

Also I need spacers as the new tires slightly hit the wheel housing and touching the springs too. I compared than with original tires and rims to check for clearance. I was kind of suprised how little space between the tire and the spring of the supension was. I could not even fit my finger in between (175/R70 13).

Back to my questions. Are the Lug bolts in the link above suitable for Cromodora CD91 wheels?

Thanks,

As far as I know...

... It's correct. 60º is the lug bolt seat taper on most Fiat and other european makes. A phone call would probably confirm.

The length may be a bit too much. I bought similar lug bolts for my Biturbo wheels and ended up shortening them by about 5mm. Otherwise they hit the hub. But, I also removed my spacers so they may be correct with the spacers. If memory serves, the spacers are 3mm.

33mm would give me the extra 7mm I am loosing the switch from steel to alloy. I have measured how much the bolt stuck out on both rims. It was 7mm less on the alloy rim.
But on the front will have to add at least one space to gain more space. I will probably go for two. That would add 9mm. So that would make 42mm. Since this size is not available at Matt I am going with the 50mm. I can always cut them down a little if neccessary.:)

Back