Is xweb 2.0 EVER going to pass beta status?

Well, I doubt it. Its FAILING miserably actually...

... and we will hopefully revert back to Version 1.0 any minute now.

(I wish!)

Software release life cycle beta

There used to be a really nice passage in the wikipedia article on beta testing that described "permanent beta" but unfortunately someone came along and edited the article... :hammer:

Concerning Beta Testing

Howdy, yo'all. FYI, I am BSEE w/a zillion years doing software. FYI, beta means testing, NOT RELEASED finally!!! A beta version has bugs, yet!!! I have had problems placing pictures on the site. It would be nice to be able to reply to a posting and include a small picture or two!!! Count Jack
PS; if you're not nice to me, I won't invite you to my castle!!! Ha!!!
PSPS; it sure would be nice to be able to get some help on my X19 (1979)(runs like sh**).

My understanding also Jack...

... and maybe this version still knwn to be in Beta testing or the Beta version is a more appropriate description!

HA!

It has lots of benefits... but IMHO, it doesn't outweigh the effort it took to make it and in some cases, is a step backwards from whta I felt were excellent features in 1.0.

BUT... that's spilt milk under the bridge...

As to your '79... I don't plan to be in Wisconson anytime soon... so why not post your problems here. We've fixed up cars all around the world... but ya haveta be willing to do the work yurself.

You MIGHT be able to attract some Xheads from some neighboring states with some Pizza and Beer...

Back