Items for sale

M. Lawson

True Classic
Ok, so I have never sold anything on the forum before so I apologize if I miss some things.

I have been working on cleaning up my garage and I have some items that I don't plan on using anytime soon, so i'm going to list them here if anyone that may want them.

I don't really know what prices are fair to ask for these items, so all are negotiable and shipping will be added to the sale price.

- Arm Rest (Black). Quality is fair. $20 plus shipping. No cracks.
2012-07-29_15-19-29_812.jpg

- Arm Rest (Brown). Poor-Fair. The 'chrome' stripe needs replacing. No cracks that I have found. $10 plus shipping. - SOLD

- Misc switches for late models. I have not tested these as they were part of a parts haul I got awhile back. Would prefer to send this as a bundle rather than individually. -SOLD

- Washer Fluid Tank. No leaks, has the motor and all tabs are intact. $10 plus shipping. - SOLD

- Stock steering wheel. Some light rust on the spokes but easily cleaned up. No warping and has two horn buttons. $20 plus shipping. - SOLD

- Stock Air filter canister. $5 plus shipping?
2012-07-29_15-50-43_74.jpg

- Oil Pan. It looks like it has been prep'd to be used on a turbo motor. $50 plus shipping.
2012-07-29_15-45-07_844.jpg

2012-07-29_15-45-31_726.jpg

2012-07-29_15-46-23_528.jpg

2012-07-29_15-45-53_997.jpg

- Vegliaflash Clock. Good-Excellent condition. 12hr format. Tested and works perfectly. I see these listed on other sites for over $150 in the same condition, so i'll list this for $70 plus shipping. - PRICE REDUCED -
2012-07-29_15-32-52_38.jpg

- Steering Column (late model) with ingnition key. $70 plus shipping? - SOLD

All sales are first come first served. If you have any questions please PM me and I will answer as soon as I can.

I do have some other items that i'll be getting rid of, but have not listed here. If you are looking for something, let me know and i'll see if I have it.

Thank you. :)

Last edited:
Switches have sold!

I have updated the Original Post to reflect as such.

All other items listed are still available. :)

I was suprised too...

I didn't think they were worth THAT much, but apparently they are.

Obviously the price on this one is negotiable.

Midwest has a pristine one for just over $200!

Are those clocks really worth 100 dollars? Wow...:shock2:

Just to think

I had a stack of these 1 year ago. I sold them for $30-$40 if my memory is correct. Now I have seller's remorse. LOL

I have about 10 of them

Some are the 3-button style.
Maybe those are worth $300 ehh? $100 per button? :laugh:

Steering wheel is sold.

Steering Wheel / Washer Fluid Tank / Switches - SOLD

All other items are still available.:)

Thanks for the steering wheel

I received the steering wheel today, exactly as described. With fresh paint, this will look great on the 74 X. Thanks for the quick shipment and good packing.

Posting updated to reflect items sold

Steering Column, Brown arm rests, washer tank, switches, steering wheel have all sold.

All other items are still available.

I have reduced the price on the clock to $70.

I also have some additional items (plastic expansion tank, shifter, etc) I will post later today.

Last edited:
Black armrests....

Sorry if I'm REALLY late on this. I'm in Afghanistan at the moment
and haven't had much time to browse.

Are the black armrests still available?

And would you ship these to Canada? (T8G-1C7)

I'll pay all costs of course.....

Send me a PM with your PayPal info and I'll send payment.

Back