Junkyard with lots of FWD fiats....

Bavman25

Daily Driver
I located a junkyard in VA, USA with lots of FWD Fiat's, mostly 128's but some strada's and Yugo's.

Email me at 324tdi@gmail.com and I can let you know exactly where if you are local or maybe pick something for you. The owners are somewhat notorious and it is VERY tough terrain.

Thanks

Alonzo Taylor

Geez this is like daring a bunch of teenagers to not be curious about exploring a "haunted house"! Or to quote The Simpsons' police chief Quimby, "What is it with you kids and my forbidden closet of mystery?":D

Yea, both his ads have the same "mystery". Most guys just give a junkyard report and tell you what yard it is.

Hopefully Alonzo will get back there and get some pictures to share. I have this fantasy of traveling around the country in a tricked out Sprinter campervan (I don't have one its a fantasy:)) stopping at all these obscure junkyards and prowling around some old Fiats. I think in a future thread it would be fun to discuss some of the unusual or rare cars seen in junkyards, I have seen some interesting cars.

Well if we're dreaming, I'd make it a Multipla with an abarth engine and go back halfway to my 24yo body but with my 48yo consciousness!:D

There are several junkyards here with Fiats but mostly 124 Spiders. Even some 1100s but I haven’t seen a fwd Fiat in a long time except maybe a Yugo

I located a junkyard in VA, USA with lots of FWD Fiat's, mostly 128's but some strada's and Yugo's.

Email me at 324tdi@gmail.com and I can let you know exactly where if you are local or maybe pick something for you. The owners are somewhat notorious and it is VERY tough terrain.

Thanks

Alonzo Taylor

Hi Alonzo, lmk if any early type/honeycomb 128 sedan front grille.Thanks

Back