Just met up with Greg Smith tonight

bbrown

Bob Brown
For the first time. Greg came by with his 87X and we went out for dinner and X1/9 conversation.
Greg's car sure runs smooth too. Love the innovations. I wish I had brought a camera on this trip. :)
Great to meet you Greg, and many thanks for the chat and ride in your X. Hope I didn't cut the
visit too short, as I have to be back on the road in about 6 hours from now.
It's likely I'll be back in Seattle within a couple months. I'll let you know if that happens.

With all my travels, I'm thinking my next goal is to meet all the XWeb'rs that frequent this site! :headbang:

Thanks again Greg and hope to be able to visit longer on the next Seattle run.

Proof!

It's often said that without pics, it didn't happen.

Here's Mr. Brown before the drive back to the hotel.
IMG_9186.jpg

Hopefully next time we can arrange for more XWebers to meet up, make it an official event. Glad you could spare an evening to meet and discuss the finer points of Fiat electrics. And of course thanks for dinner!

It's a good thing we didn't try to meet later, on the way back home there was a large accident being dealt with in the NB lanes of I-5. It would have delayed me by quite some time. Looked bad. It always takes weeks of bad weather for people to remember how to drive in it.

You're well on your way to becoming XWeb's ambassador to the world!

Tony I don't know what your talking about. :rolleyes:

Good! I see your memory is starting to droop also...

HA!

Ya mean ta tell me ya don't remember the $20 bucks ya owe me...

Well... take my word for it...

HAHAHA!

Just a bad joke of mine I keep telling folks to get the money folks "owe me" and I'll split the profits with them. It supplements my Social Security income...

HA!

Glad you two had a chance to meet up... He's a great guy... and if you see him again... get the $20 bucks he owes me and I'll split it with ya!

Back