Just tried to post on Mirafiori - and couldn't

MikeHynes

True Classic
Turns out they are trying to combat spam šŸ¤¬ I think they may have figured out how to beat the spammers. Don't let anyone post!
Now its just another waste of time forum now. Too bad. Should I turn to Facebook now? Sell my Spider?

Just there and no problem. Try a few more times Mike, unlike me you are a respected member over there.

Maybe instead of trash-talking that forum here, you simply send an email to an Admin there explaining your sign-in problem?

Maybe life was easier pre internet when all of us thought we were the only Fiat hobbiest in our area or "connected" via the FLU newsletter, and when the flea market at the Carlisle Import show was the main attraction there.

Much like my liked/hated spider front cowl clutch cable access panel mod, you can make a similar access panel in the 128 trunk floor right over the sending unit so you can service/replace it merely by removing the access panel instead of dropping the tank to do this.

Good, because lately I have had problem with really slow response times on this forum!

Back