Lancia Scorpions and parts available

Kevin Channer

True Classic
I had a conversion yesterday with a friend of mine Eddie Tuason, he is well known in the Lancia forums, Eddie is downsizing his car and part collection. He asked me to share this information and his phone# 559 707-3436 he lives in Las Vegas. I understand he has a large stash of assorted parts, and several project cars some running others in need of restoration. Feel free to give him a call or text for more information.

Just a note that my polite text and voicemail asking about parts were never responded to. Maybe the number is wrong? Maybe he just didn't have the parts? Who knows... I tried.

Eddie is a great guy, who helped me replace some badly modified front hubs with correctly rebuilt replacements. Highly recommended you contact him with your needs (both parts and tech help).

As a note, you might try his email address: etuason03@hotmail.com. He doesn't like text messaging. He does have a lot of Scorpion experience, and is willing to share it. He also has some unobtanium scorpion parts as well. He has mentioned a car or two that he would like to sell and will probably post here soon.

Eddie is a great guy and super knowledgeable about Scorpions... It has been 5 years since I sold my Scorp but I still exchange emails with Eddie... Two Ed's are better than one!

Ed

Back