LASERCUT EXHAUSTHANGERS X1/9 i.e. in STAINLESS STEEL!!!!

Re:

Dear Bob Brown!!!

Tomorrow I will order the 25 sets, and I hope end next week they will be finished - I let you know when I got it!!!!
Yes, one set will cost complete $88.50 and if you order 2 sets it will cost together $161

kind regards,

Alexander

Last edited:
Re:

Dear Bob Brown!!!

1 set $ 65 + 23.50 shipping registered!!!
2 sets $ 130 + 31.00 shipping registered!!!

kind regards, Alexander

Re:

Dear Bob Brown!!!

Tomorrow I will order the 25 sets, and I hope end next week they will be finished.
Yes one set will cost complete $88.50 and if you order 2 sets it will cost together $ 161.00!!!

kind regards,

Alexander

OK, got it.

$161 USD total for 2 sets shipped.

I'll be in contact with you later today. Thank you!

Re:

progress.gif

Last edited:
Re

Dear Steve!!1

For australia I will ask the postoffice how much woul it cost, and than I can tell you it, ok!!!

kind regards,

Alexander

Exactly the same questions I had Bob :) with the addition of "is shipping to Quebce Canada J3V6E7. cost??"

Thanks

One set for me please....

Hello Alexander, I'll take a set as well, to be shipped to Alberta, Canada, T9M-1W9.

Please advise if I have to wait for your next order, or if you can increase the numbers you've already ordered.

Thanks for a great looking item.:headbang:

Thank you for payment

Dear Greg!!!

Thank you for your payment - I will let you know when I got the hangers!!!

kind regards,

Alexander

two sets shipping cost

Dear Steve!!!

sorry, I forgott to tell you about the shipping cost to australia - $ 32,50!!!

kind regards,

Alexander

Shipping cost to canada

Hi Lou!!!

No problem, I ordered 25 sets and you know, you pay you will get one set!!! The shipping to canada cost for the set $24,80.

kind regards,

Alexander

Alexander,

Ok, so two sets = $130us plus shipping on two sets at $32.50us = $162.50us all together, paypal is OK... so I'll shoot you the funds before the end of the weekend.

SteveC

Back