Latest modification....

Rooster

piccole ma cattive
30546_1451421451991_1426902409_31201778_4627302_n.jpg

Can anybody see it..?

P.S.-First person who guesses get a well used plastic coolant tank!

P.P.S.-Clarification, coolant tank is not the latest mod.

New plates

30546_1451421451991_1426902409_31201778_4627302_n.jpg

Can anybody see it..?

P.S.-First person who guesses get a well used plastic coolant tank!

P.P.S.-Clarification, coolant tank is not the latest mod.

Floats like a butterfly, stings like bee.. a BUMBLE BEE! :)
mike1.jpg

So I guess when you turned 50 you decided you weren't Gen-X anymore?

Floats like a butterfly, stings like bee.. a BUMBLE BEE! :)
mike1.jpg

So I guess when you turned 50 you decided you weren't Gen-X anymore?

I sooooo hate that pic... OK, Jimbo, where do you want the coolant tank sent..? Ha!

BTW, yes, I finally reg'd it as an antique. The DMV guy was like, you mean your registering a FIAT as an antique..? Yeah, it made it!

You hate that pic??

I sooooo hate that pic... OK, Jimbo, where do you want the coolant tank sent..? Ha!

Hmmm... I guess I forgot that! ;)

I will most likely put the 78 on Antique/Classic plates next time it is due, which I think is this coming October. Hopefully it will be a 1500 by then.

I'm guessing the stinger....

The baffles on the end of the muffler.......Need to follow the progress closer.......

In Virginia

Antique plates are a limited mileage vehicle only in VA. To and from shows, parades, Cruz In's, and the occasional scenic drive. Not sure how that is enforced or if mileage is checked somehow, but I don't like being limited. You don't get to personalize it either. :hrmph:

Same here in Missouri

Antique plates are a limited mileage vehicle only in VA. To and from shows, parades, Cruz In's, and the occasional scenic drive. Not sure how that is enforced or if mileage is checked somehow, but I don't like being limited. You don't get to personalize it either. :hrmph:

Here are the basic rules:
Vehicles displaying historic or antique license plates may be driven:

1. To and from exhibitions and educational events without any mileage limitation;
2. To repair facilities within a 100 mile limit; and
3. Up to 1,000 miles per year for personal use.

The owner is responsible for keeping a log of the miles driven for personal use each calendar year. The log must be kept in the vehicle when the vehicle is being driven on any state road.

Historic license plates are a permanent registration and cannot be transferred. If you sell or dispose of the vehicle, you must return the plates to the Missouri Department of Revenue.

On the other hand the car never needs to be inspected again. 1000 miles is a long ways for a weekend car. I could drive it to FFO or Matt's open house without using any of the 1000 miles. If I drive over to Jeremy or Chris' house, there would be at least two Fiats parked near each other. Now that has to be an "exhibition". :)

Welp... I thought the BEST thing about a NH plate...

... was the State Motto, "Live Free or Die"

KInda has BALLS and says it all... too bad it's missing from the Antique plates...

I was gonna say te plate also... but what happened to the valence... catch it on something?

the only restriction for NH is it "must be in showroom like condition". Seeing some of the rat traps running around here with antique plates, I shouldn't have an issue.

As for the valence, hey its the low stance, I drag it on everything!

I called DMV

Dmv told me that all that,(mileage, garaged or not,ect..) did not matter to them. Only requirement was car had to be 25 years old. I see a lot of rust buckets here on the streets with antique plates. I wondered who you talk to. I was going to get one on my Celica then changed my mind. I don't really like the black or yellow options.

Well... I think ANTIQUE should be redefined...

... with regards to automobiles. Not a rolling 25 years from today, but limied, starting from 1890's to 1931 I'd say...

After that they got swoopy... and weren't necessarily the "Tin Lizzies" that are generally associated with "antique cars".

Can you imagine a 1985 Chevrolet Caprice with "antique" plates? It would qualify! HA!

Soooo... Mikey... you have an "antique LOW rider-sports car"... HA!

Back