Let’s talk motorcycles.

My current project. It is a Norton frame with a 650 Savage engine. The front brake is from a Suzuki Water Buffalo and the tank is from an old Norton Manx.
Cool project. I’ve always liked the look of the Savage motor, but not the stock chassis.

I’ve also wanted a Honda Ruckus to mess around with, maybe use it to travel 5 miles to work. I’ve seen some cool things done with those little bikes.

There’s a subreddit called “whatswrongwithyourdog.” That second picture is gold. Pupper looks like he’s having fun.
The pup attempted jumping into the sidecar very shortly after my dad and I rolled it off the trailer and got it parked in the driveway. From there she would jump in just about every time we went outside (before I cleared a space in the garage).

So one day I hopped on, pulled in the clutch and we started rolling down the driveway. That was a very happy and excited pup. I am optimistic that she is as enthusiastic about the bike when I get the engine running; she’s not scared of fireworks or loud sounds.

Back