Looking for 3 more wheels like this one...

Black-Tooth

Tony Natoli

HA!

Just kidding...

This is the gracious gift given to me, and made by Ricardo Borja, at last month's FIAT FUN DAY when Mr. Wizard came to L.A. The top was initially forgotten the day of the event, then busted in transit by our infamous Postal Service, then a new top finally arrived at BFI with Ricardo.

All the attendees signed it... a treasure... and I thought I'd share it here. Thanks again to all that came that day!

Looks great!!!

Next monday I'll post all the pictures since the beginning of this "little garage corner table project"

It was a really cool day!

Thanks again Tony!!

You forgot to put a can of MOXIE on top (lol)

Generosity is appreciated.

Once again Ricardo showed his tremendous generosity. Always helpful to everyone here and I am sure everyone in general.
Thanks again Ricardo.
Bob

Very nice!!! I like it a lot!!!...Ricardo is the man!!!....if i knew you guys were getting together at Tonys place i would have flown over also for this one...Darn:mallet:.....but thats what i get for not coming and checking more often.On this past yr i`ve been coming straight to the FS/W section......but as you guys have noticed i`m getting more active again in the forum now,specially after BFI.Like in the good old days!!!!....Tony,please remember to get me on your "special list"!!!!....Albert

By the way,..i have 4 of those wheels in original magnesium sitting in my garage waiting for my next Fiat!!!.........Al

You are on my "special" list Albert...

HA!

I've been thinking about building another (list)... I'll get back to you with more details later (seriously).

Bring them the next time you fly in...

They should fit in TWO overhead compartments... then I'll store them here for you... (what a guy I am, huh?)

I think between

Ricardo & George, we have two real, creative artists on our hands. Both do some outta sight stuff. It's both a pleasure and an honor to see their work.

Tony,

BTW, I might have missed it, but have you seen anything new about the address to meet at in La Verne for the Turkey Trot on 11/28......or is there only one Starbucks there???

Mike

Yes and No...

Yes we really have some talent with Ricardo and George... and No, haven't heard any more about the Turkey Trot. Did you check the Events Forum?

Why not start a new thread or email Mark Allison or Jim Norman directly... you have their addresses. Then have them post or re-post the time on this site...

I'll be out of town that weekend...

I didn't see anything

further in the events forum, however, I replied to Mark's announcement about any update.

Too bad you'll be out of town. I'm expecting to get Big Bird back this afternoon or tomorrow morning with the new paint job. Can't wait to see how the old Bird's looking.
Mike

Back