Looking for a mechanic in RI, MA or CT

Scorpion12

Low Mileage
I am so swamped with work and car projects that I resigned myself to seeking out someone who can do a belt service and a basic tuneup on my Bertone X1/9. I will be tackling the exterior trim and paint refresh along with the interior but wanted to know if anyone had a reference for a good reliable Fiat/Bertone X1/9 and my Lancia Zagato? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Jason

There used to be a guy in Beverly MA who specializes in foreign cars. He's has a lot of Fiats for sale over the years. Let me see if I can find him...
Can't see anything on Google. I know he was somewhere near the bridge to Salem.
Update: On my way back form Manchester By The Sea today I took the coast to Beverly. Shop is gone & new monster building in progress.. Thought about it & it's been over 20 years since I'd been by...

Last edited:
Thanks for the information. I am going to reach out to some of them as well as one that a Member PM’ed on. Will keep everyone in the loop.

I just contacted a friend of a friend, who I believe works on X1/9s and I also believe (if memory serves me right) is located in Rhode Island. If I hear anything good back, I'll post back.

Back