Looking for Corsa Body Kit

Heckdave

AZ Cards
Hi All,

Thanks for reading my post. I'm looking for either a Corsa Body Kit or a complete Corsa X1/9. If anybody has one or knows where I can find one, please call or email me.

Thanks,

Dave
(724) 333-3855
heckdave at hotmail.com

Hi Dave,Corsa equipped X`s or just the kits don't come up for sale regularly.Keep your eyes open here in the forum,ebay and on Craigslist.You can also submit an ad on Craigslist looking for one and keep updating it so it keeps circulating.Heres a nice tool to search Craigslist at a national level;http://www.my-craigs-finder.com/
I have owned 2 dealer/factory equipped X`s in the past.Both times took the kits off and sold them....not my taste.Good luck in your search and let us know if you find one!!:thumbsup:

Hey!!! whats up??!!....hows your "new" black X coming around?...any work on it?...how does it run?

Running very well but the 1300 is a dog!

I've been sitting on a nos PBS stroker kit for a long time so might take this motor apart --- in the mean time just another toy.
Bigger news is my old Corsa X is now finally Dallara bodied --- stealth black :thumbsup:
I'll probably unveil it at the Freak Out.

Nice!!!...never been to a FFO,been planning on doing so since I moved to TX back in 06.But can never find the time to go......:huh:

Yep, I'm pretty familiar with them, I have one. I'm either just looking for a backup, or maybe to put another together.

IMGP1883.jpg

Seems you are missing the Carellos,on both my X`s the lenses were cracked.Front spoilers were in good condition thou......

Are you talking about the fog lights? I have the lights, but the fiberglass is broken behind them. It's been like that for a long time, but I will be attempting a fix soon.

Back