Looking for early door panels

twincam69

True Classic
I'm looking for a drivers side in this style or a pair of early (not necessarily correct for year) door panels to fit a '75. Color doesn't matter as I will probably have to re dye anyway. My drivers side has a BIG hole for a speaker and I'll be installing a mono am/fm and using the stock speaker location.

Thanks,
HamptonDSCF0027.JPG

I think I just got scammed. Had a PM from Sas1 (new member) in Denver. Gave me an email of "Jon" who had early door panels for sale with this info.
Jon
6029 Hardin RD
Brookpark, OH 44142
sonnhalterjon@gmail.com

We agreed on a price of $100 through paypal which I sent to this email jesusluvsyou0@gmail.com.

It didn't feel quite right (after I paid, of course) so I researched and found they had been trolling a number of owners forums in the WTB sections and were scammers.

Oh well, since my paypal is tied to my AmEx I'll deal with it when the bill comes in.

I think I just got scammed. Had a PM from Sas1 (new member) in Denver. Gave me an email of "Jon" who had early door panels for sale with this info.
Jon
6029 Hardin RD
Brookpark, OH 44142
sonnhalterjon@gmail.com

We agreed on a price of $100 through paypal which I sent to this email jesusluvsyou0@gmail.com.

It didn't feel quite right (after I paid, of course) so I researched and found they had been trolling a number of owners forums in the WTB sections and were scammers.

Oh well, since my paypal is tied to my AmEx I'll deal with it when the bill comes in.

Dang, sorry to see this. Perhaps we can root them out of here. That or they just go for a fast hit and leave, a hundred bucks is a hundred bucks.

Back