Lots of parts. Need to clean out the barn,

ryawil

Daily Driver
Hello,
Need to clean out my barn quickly, before sending stuff to the scapper. Lots of good stuff that has to find a new home quickly. Rust free 76 shell FREE. Very nice start for restoration. Stainless coolant tank $150, top fitting may need rebraising, held pressure when removed. Uncracked brake fluid reservoir $50. Much more to come when I figure out how to post pics. Have parts from many early cars as well as complete FI engine and good 5 speed. Located in Sweet Home, OR. You pay shipping.

go to www.photobucket.com
Set up account (it's free)
Upload pics from computer to photobucket.
When you pics are up, go to the tumbnail page.
As you scroll over an image, a list of ways to like will appear. You want the bottom link. Looks like

Copy and paste that into the post.

Uncracked Dash

Why yes I do have an un-cracked dash. Around the radio seems to be the only problem. Should not show with radio cover. Noticed your signature says starting body work. I did that six years ago. Maybe you should get the shell I have for restotation and keep your car running to motivate you.

front and rear spring perches and associated hardware

Hey
I am after the spring perches and all the hardware except the strut top which bolts into the strut housing. I live in Australia
Thanks

pics added

DSCN1371.jpg

Still some black paint on back. Not magnetic. (SOLD)
DSCN1373.jpg

DSCN1374.jpg

DSCN1367.jpg

DSCN1368.jpg

Any interest in used heads, cam boxes or blocks?

Last edited:
Rear passenger splash guards + fender liners?

Hi,

Looking for a passenger-rear splash guard and/or front fender liners in good condition if you have 'em.

Regards, Greg

Dash

Why yes I do have an un-cracked dash. Around the radio seems to be the only problem. Should not show with radio cover. Noticed your signature says starting body work. I did that six years ago. Maybe you should get the shell I have for restotation and keep your car running to motivate you.

Any chance of photos and a price?

Cheers,

Rob

passenger rear splash guard

Do you have a picture of what this is. I have some of the engine splash guards, but they are removed from the car.

Do you have a later model head?

I have an 86, and am looking for a head and cam housing (the whole top). Do yours have the 14 bolts? Let me know if you have them and how much.

Thanks,
Matt

Got it!

Got the ss tank today, thanks!

It was much lighter than I expected, funny, so at first I didn't know what the package was.

I did test it and found a slight leak at the top hose fitting but I think I fixed it with reflowing the solder.

This will work great on my Scorpion (with some slight mods)! I think rather than a high polish I'll stick to the satin, wet-sand look that resulted when I cleaned off the rest of the black paint.

Added dash pics and other parts

DSCN1388.jpg

DSCN1387.jpg

DSCN1389.jpg

Very nice early dash. Looking for $150 plus shipping.
DSCN1384.jpg

74? bumper parts $50
DSCN1379.jpg

Nice early shin spoiler and grill. $200 (How about $150, or make me an offer)
DSCN1380.jpg

Instrument clusters. Reverse tach. $50

Last edited:
Do you have any insert style early shocks? I just need the tubes with the screw on caps... Thanks.

rebuildable strut

I know there are at least a few. What are they worth? Not sure I have a tool to remove the old shock.

Back