Lots of parts. Need to clean out the barn,

I know there are at least a few. What are they worth? Not sure I have a tool to remove the old shock.

Its hard to say. Because shipping can get expensive. Midwestbayless has a pair listed for 40 bucks and they sell retail. If you cant get the strut out I will buy them with the strut. be careful trying to open them because if they are really early the they will have one of the Early Fiat inserts and they will leak oil all over you and your garage. Let me know what you have, how many front and rears and some pics and email me at jjay911*yahoo.com and I will certainly make you an offer for all of them.... Thanks. JJ

Front spoiler price lowered

If $150 is still too much then make me an offer. I know it took me a while to find one. The instrument clusters are also open to best offer.

Is the dashboard still available? Id be very interested. mines been baking in so cal sun for 35 years and looks like the desert floor.

Engine Cover and Other Parts

I have an '83 that needs an engine cover, passenger door, rear trunk hinges, environmental dash controls and targa top.

Thanks,
BJ Harrington
7l3-3O4-7S37

Is the shell still available? Would be very interested. Looking to build a new car and rust free is a good start.

Back