Low Season Leather and Vinyl interior sale Seats

jjay911

True Classic
Thats right I have decided to help you guys out with a low season sale.

According to my interior guy that I have been using for years the fall is his low season. With that in mind here are some prices and examples of work he has done for me. If you want your seats or door cards done simply mail them to me. take off the seat rails to save room and weight. If your door cards are warped or damaged you will get new ones made at no additional charge.

Jeff Johnson

2913 El Camino Real #426
Tustin, Ca 92782

Two Leather Seats in Bertone Pleat will run 800
Two leather seats with 74 to 83 will run 750
Two Vinyl seats in Bertone Pleats are 650
Two Vinyl seats any other year 74 to 83 are 600
Door cards are 150 each in Vinle and 225 each for leather with real stitching.

Lancia Scorpion will run about 900 for the leather because my guy will do all 6 pieces of the seats along with the door elbow rests in the same color

These prices are only good through January 15th. I am sure you will be more than satisfied with the quality. Here are some examples below.

These prices are off the hook a good deal. The shop is real and will write you a receipt for the work and I am not making anything accept that I get some preferential treatment at the shop....:grin::lol:

Enjoy the pics. The last person to get some seats done was Rudy and I am sure he will chime in and post some pics of his interior. JJ

85 Bertone with Leather

DSC03801.jpg

DSC03802.jpg

DSC03803.jpg

DSC03804.jpg

DSC03810.jpg

1980 Fiat X with Vinyl

IMG_1080.jpg

IMG_1041.jpg

IMG_1072.jpg

IMG_1028.jpg

IMG_1040.jpg

IMG_1039.jpg

1976 Lancia Scorpion with Leather ( rare Bentley color )

DSC07603-1.jpg

DSC07433-1.jpg

DSC07423-1.jpg

DSC07387-1.jpg

DSC07384-1.jpg

Interior of a 74 X in leather with leather door cards. More pics of this later. JJ

IMG_0955.jpg

Ohhhhhhhh

Can you post A LOT more pics of the '74? Especially closeup picks of the door card stitching? I'm very interested in having some work done on the interior of my '74.

Door cards

Jeff,

If he is making new door cards can't he just make them from his template? If the door cards are stock there should not be any modificactions.

Those are good prices and I don;t know how he can keep the cost down. I was quoted almost double here in the Bay Area.

If I would have known I would have had the seats I got from you reskinned first. Will he reskin the seats I got from you late last year for the same amount? They are vinyl and not leather as I hoped them to be. I like them but wanted leather to upgrade my X1/9. And they came with a hole on the bottome side cushion.

Let me/us know.

Stephen

Yes, I had my seats done a couple months ago and I am very pleased with them. I am going to have the dash done at the same place.

Bad lighting pic - it was dark. Happy to provide more upon request - won't be until next week though.

46695912.jpg

Yes Stephen he can do any seat and I will make a special note to give you a good deal the door cards he needs your original because none are the same most have different patterns and trim unless he uses one I give him or some one else's

Oh and for clarification Rudy's seats are vinyl

What about the seat stuffing?

I'm very interested, but the seats on my '79 have gotten a bit thin where the seat padding used to be.

Will the work include that as well?

Thanks for offering this up to the group.

Larry
'79 X1/9

door cards

Did he do your door cards too? That is they way I would want mine done. I have the door light and electric windows like yours (so no hole for the manual handel). I do have a round cut out of through the cardboard but not through the vinyl where the door speakers are.

If he can do that without me shipping the cards down then that would be great. I am thinking if he has the template or if someone is near by so he knows what to do then he might get more business. Do we pay the shop or Jeff?

BTW how much would shipping be for the doorcards to the SF Bay Area?

Stephen

Yes all inclusive seat stuffing and can even fix the springs of your sagging

These guys are great and I recommend paying me and I will handle this for you

I will check on shipping prices and see if we can make some cards for Stephen do me a favor and take pics of your cards

Skin to Canada

JJ,
Because the shipping cost up to US and back to Canada for large items like seats is to much expensive do you think it's possible to buy only the "skin" and then ship to Canadian customers? And we take care to install the new skin.

yes He can do them but he will need to form them on a set of seats. Send me pics of what you want and I will have him do that for you. Best is to email me. He will form and do the everything accept the stiching and glueing. He is a master at his craft. JJ

jjay911*yahoo.com

Jeff

jjay, does your guy fabricate the Bertone emblem as pictured in one of your examples? I'm thinking about sending my seats and door cards out for recovering in lipstick red leather with the correct late Bertone style stitching.

DSC03803.jpg

Can you send me his info?

I might have a more than Fiat interior to do including some for my brother's 2 early z/28's

-Tim

Tim let me know

Tim, let me know if you are sending or driving items down south...I might have those seats reskinned.

I should be home at the end of OCT for leave.

Stephen

jjay, does your guy fabricate the Bertone emblem as pictured in one of your examples? I'm thinking about sending my seats and door cards out for recovering in lipstick red leather with the correct late Bertone style stitching.

DSC03803.jpg

No I supplied the original emblem from the original seats on this example.

I might have a more than Fiat interior to do including some for my brother's 2 early z/28's

-Tim

Sure. Just keep in mind for the best price wait until November on the Camaro Seats. He is located in Garden Grove California. Send me some pics and I can get him to quote you. He specifically told me not to give out his number but he will call you if you want. Not sure why that is I know it sounds strange for a guy in business but he does most of his work for Special Projects like the Sema Show and I think he doesnt have the time to field lots of calls. That is why I am just working with him to help you guys out with his fantastic prices and quality work. I am having him wrap two dash Boards in Leather soon. I will let you guys know the prices on those two once I Get one over to him. JJ

Back