mac's 75....

wannabfast

Thai with a 78 in MN
this is what i found today on youtube when i logged on and it had this video under the recommended viewing area

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8HDHew9XDw&feature=related"]YouTube - Mac's '75 X1/9[/ame]

I think people here don't really know who is he...

For people like him we have this place.

cimg0032x.jpg

img6920pg.jpg

Thanks Mac!

extrasmallrbrbadgezv7.jpg

Ricardo
X19/79
www.trazia.com/x19

Wow

I still remember the gathering where he spun donuts in his back yard with 5 other people in that car (4 standing in the trunks). :)

I barely made it to that gathering. Prior to leaving, the barb on my cold start injector broke completely off, spewing fuel everywhere. I jammed a drill bit in the hose and headed north. :devil:

I hope he gets that car back together someday.

Hey... MOST OF US UNDERSTAND...

... and Rose's comments are the same as any "significant others" whether or not yours is a Concours example or stuffed in the corner of a garage.

Some folks will never understand...

BTW Mac... a thought comes to mind that I gleaned from Dr. Phil today. He said the difference between a GOOD INTENTION and REALITY... is a PLAN. I might add that the difference between a Vision and a Hallucination... are the number of people that can see it! Here's hoping your good intentions and vision will one day come true.

Back