MACtube! .. ... :o

User1

RETIRED Admin, pm OFF
Ten years people been asking for a VIDEO outta me

To see, "THE REAL MAC"... the 'human side' :rolleyes:

I've never made one yet.

I keep telling you all I'm a slug..

Well, here it is... :geek:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8HDHew9XDw"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Thank god I'm retiring in 2 months and "me on video" will be a short-lived phenomenon indeed, that's all I can say! :wacko: ;)

Last edited:
A day that shall live in infamy...

Well... now that I have possession of the 70.3mb raw avi file, I think I can project that the video will not be "short lived". Odds are, you will be seen far into the future. Probably with a few "edits" just to add some dramatic effect. :dance:

Hmmmmm... I just can't find the words...

Let's see... it took 5 minutes or so to download and 40 seconds to play. It sure gave me a TRUE introspective into the real Mac and his 75 X1/9!

I also must admit... Rose shares... let us say... the POPULAR enthusiasm for the car as most "significant" and "insignificant" others do. That in itself made me feel a little more "not alone"...

HAHAHAHAHA!

Thanks Mac for taking the risk... and BTW... yur lookin' strong and healthy! Keep it up!

Enjoyed the video

Even in it's 'big' form, worth the download. Enjoyed it a lot.
'The man-cave' -Ha! That what you said? :)
Hey, maybe I'll do the same thing sometime.
Thanks for sharing that one Mac!

moved to youtube

Moved the file over to youtube to spare our server the effort of ~70mb a whack... Enjoy! :D

It seems people are never who you envision. Not sure why I pictured you in your early fifties, and still cling to the 1970's:headbang:. Rose seems about the same as my wife, in-difference:rolleyes:

That is Great!

I really like the personal touch of having a video on the site. After a while you start to get to know the people by their posts and it is nice to see a video too. By the way, you took off your resignation thread a little early as I am sure there are many like myself that didn't get a chance to thank you for all the hard work you have invested in the X19 community.

Finally it looks like we need to get some help in getting that X on the road. If you move to the LA area I will certainly assist.

Thanks again for the great site.
Also, thank you Mark, Gregory and Eric for your work.
Bob Turchan

:)

Thanks all for the comments so far (I probably earned the gong didn't I? lmao :mallet:) and to Bob T & 'Calmotion' yeah well that is the $64k question these days (!) isn't it? :D Yeah, probably, I'm just enough of a jackass (and just sentimentally attached enough to this specific car) that that is why it's here... As long as the car is alive (again) before I'm dead that's my timeline... :wacko:

80s child

BTW while we're gongin, 10 points to any 80s buff who can ID Mac's mystery funk riff of the day :cool:
(Gregory you're out, cuz I know as a fellow 80s funk fan you'd probably nail it way too easy! :pimp:)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VOD-EiIbnE"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

What a surprise

to find out your '75 X looks much better then that character in the video:excited::nana:
nice meeting you, Mac, and peace -:)

thank you

Hopefully the car and I will both look better someday :whistle: ;)

Nobody's rushing forward to guess on the mystery 80s funk eh? It shouldn't be a really hard one, if you know your (hint: early) 80s :hmm:

Sounds to me like "Prince and Sheila E" with no vocals.....

at least I`m trying.....somebody else?....:wall::wall:

Back