Mazda MX-5 Miata RF. Is this something we can expect to see...

With today's technology, I think there is NO EXCUSE for an automaker to ever install a canvas top on a new car again!

Alas... Even if Honda, Mazda or Fiat-da came out with a BRAND NEW 800hp MID-ENGINE convertible Hardtop or Targa car... it can, and will never replace my dear Black Tooth!

With today's technology, I think there is NO EXCUSE for an automaker to ever install a canvas top on a new car again!

Alas... Even if Honda, Mazda or Fiat-da came out with a BRAND NEW 800hp MID-ENGINE convertible Hardtop or Targa car... it can, and will never replace my dear Black Tooth!

I concur.... Wait till they feel like shutting your new little ride down when they think you may be having too much fun driving it... Vehicle disable... With the press of a button...

They'll have to call in a freakin airstrike to shut my old turds down!!! LOL!!!

Not to mention, I'd put my 300hp VW or my 300hp Fiat up against it any day any place...

Just picked one of these up, driving around with the targa top open really reminds me of my old X1/9 now modernized. I realize it's front engine rather than mid, but it's light and revvy and not very powerful but still feels like you're going fast, kinda noisy and really fun in the same way. Be sure and try the Club version with the sport suspension and the manual transmission rather than the GT version or the auto that seem to be predominant on the dealer lots, makes a big difference.

Back