10:1 (or 10.5:1 i forget) JE pistons
Big valve head
lightened flywheel
Haltech f10x
200sx turbo injectors
cat delete w/ magnaflow muffler

yet to go into the car
PBS S2 cam & race valve springs from Midwest Bayless

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTZZujDSNp0"]YouTube- x1/9 Driving w/ new Ignition System from Allisons Automotive[/ame]

Well pre exhaust, Ignition, & flattening of my cam she was at:

78ft/lbs 75hp to the wheels.

I would say shes got more then that, but less then what she would have if my cams hadn't begun to flatten out on me. If someone wants to lend me a stock cam, I will go down and get it dyno' and get some post numbers.

I want to get my cam and valve springs in the car and have it dyno tuned, but need to have enough free time to do so. It will have to wait for this quarter to be over at least, so 6 weeks at a minimum.

Springs

Hi,

are you sure about using the springs?
The S2 is very close to the stock euro cam and definitely doesn't need any race springs.
The springs are alot of work to install and will rob a little bit of engine power.

Is your S2 cam a regrind? If so, are you planning on mods to account for the reduced base circle?

Hi,

are you sure about using the springs?
The S2 is very close to the stock euro cam and definitely doesn't need any race springs.
The springs are alot of work to install and will rob a little bit of engine power.

Is your S2 cam a regrind? If so, are you planning on mods to account for the reduced base circle?

Well the plan all along has been to go turbo on the car, not sure if that would change the requirements for valve springs or not. Or I might end up going with a more aggressive cam later on as well, its good to have options.

If I just install the cam, I may be able to get it up and running in a weekend depending on how long it takes to tune it. So ill look into doing that as well.

The cam is not a regrind, I ended up picking up the billet pbs cam matt had listed on the site.

Back