Megasquirt fi system, uno turbo manifold, intercooler and various parts

Ashackatak

Low Mileage
Hello!
Well, I have sold my Fiat and pulled the Fuel injection off it before it went. It ran like a champ for a few years, but my job and the MD climate (without me having a garage) have taken their toll.
What Ihave up for sale now is everything you see in the picture attached.
A Megasquirt Ms&S v2 setup. It includes the ecm, the injectors it was mapped for (210cc mitsu injectors on a low comp 1.5), the intake manifold that was installed, two fuel pumps, one pusher, one puller. Harness... ok , like a dumbass I severed the whole wire set because of how well I buried it in the body, but they were very well color coded and I can wire them back up. $500 for all.
will part anything if it makes sense.
Not pictured, I have the crank tooth wheel and magnetic trigger, they are just on the ground.You will need a coolant temp sensor, but the TPS is on the manifold and the map is in the unit.
An Innovate LC1 wideband controller and display. I left the sensor itself on the car because I was in a hurry and didn't have an exhaust plug for the buyer of the car. $40
Uno turbo exhaust manifold with an adapter for a garrett flange.$70
A brand new chinese knock off t3 turbo (This is one from a company that I have used before. Many are utter crap. This company has decent qc). $70
An oil pan ...$25
Saab intercooler - $30
All prices are without shipping included.
I also have a stock fuel injection ECM and full wiring setup - $40

You can have the whole lot for $650 plus shipping.

13354807834_30ced64416.jpg

If there is anyone that would like to test the MS unit before purchase we can work something out if you are local.

Last edited:
i have pics somewhere...

air filter routed to the left side vent going into turbo using ss burns bends. schedule 8 pipes met the intercooler mounted diag flat where a muffler goes. then a mix of hoses and pipes to the bov right before the mani. I had a very small vw coolant tank mounted high, and no emissions parts left....reminds me, I also have a first gen mitsu eclipse bov with piping to sell. $40. but that'll sell on ebay

Back